ZEELAND CREEKSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL APRIL 26 - 30, 2024
- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach
- Three nights accommodations at a first-class hotel
- A visit to Flight 93 National Memorial, the crash site of United Airlines Flight 93, where we learn of the heroic actions of the passengers and crew on September 11, 2001
- A tram ride through Arlington Cemetery and see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- A visit to Ford’s Theatre*
- Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
- A tour of Washington D.C.’s memorials
- A visit to the Smithsonian Museums
- A visit to the Smithsonian National Zoo
- A visit to the International Spy Museum
- A tour of Mount Vernon, the beautiful estate of George Washington and visit to the educational center
- All taxes and tips included
- All meals are included *Itinerary may change, depending on ticket availability.
per student based on
four students sharing
a room with two
April 26 - 5:00 am
Creekside Middle School
Day 3 - April 28, 2024 - Sunday - CB, L , & D After breakfast at the hotel, we will test our spy skills at the International Spy Museum. We will have time to visit some Smithsonian Museums before having lunch and heading over to the Smithsonian National Zoo. After dinner we will visit a couple more memorials before heading for our hotel for the night.
Day 4 - April 29, 2024 - Monday - CB, L, & DOur final morning we will visit Mount Vernon, George Washington’s beautiful home on the banks of the Potomac River. We then board our buses for the trip home.
Day 5 - April 30, 2024 - Tuesday We will arrive back home around 1:00 am. *Itinerary may change, depending on ticket availability.