- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach
- Our signature breakfast to-go bag
- Six nights' accommodations, including four nights at the Raleigh Marriott City Center, just a two minute walk from the Convention Center
- 4 meals: 3 breakfasts, and a group dinner at our hotel the first night of the trip
- Tickets for QuiltCon, including early access on Wednesday to pick up your badge, attend social hour, and the awards ceremony
- A shuttle from the Convention Center to downtown Raleigh daily during QuiltCon, departing at noon, and returning at 2 pm
- Stretch break stops at local quilt shops along the way to Raleigh and back
- Taxes and tips for all inclusions ~ Driver's tip is appreciated
- A Countryside Tours Director to see all the details of the trip
$1,499.00 per person, double occ.
$1,729.00 single occupancy
$1,429.00 per person, triple occ.
$1,389.00 per person, quad occ. Space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis! _________________________
Approximate Return Times: Ann Arobor 4:30 pm Grand Rapids 6:30 pm (no dinner stop)
Days 3 -5 : Thursday - Saturday, Feb. 22-24, 2024QuiltCon 2024!! Come and go as you like from the Convention Center to the hotel. Each day we will offer a shuttle from the hotel to downtown Raleigh departing at noon, and returning at 2:00 pm if you would like to leave for lunch. Day 6: Sunday, February 25, 2024This morning we will depart Raleigh and begin our journey home. We will again make a stop for lunch, and at a local quilt shop. We will stay in Columbus, OH. Day 7: Monday, February 26, 2024After breakfast at our hotel, we will head toward Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids, with a lunch and quilt shop stop. Our approximate arrival time in Ann Arbor will be 4:30 pm, Grand Rapids at 6:30 pm (No dinner stop)