UNITY CHRISTIAN MAY 28 - JUNE 2, 2024
- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach
- Three nights accommodations at a first-class hotel
- A visit to the Washington Monument*
- A tour of Mount Vernon, the beautiful estate of George Washington and a visit to the education center
- A visit to the Museum of the Bible
- A visit to the FBI Headquarters
- A visit to Arlington Cemetery to witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- A visit to the Smithsonian Museums
- A tour of Washington D.C.’s memorials
- Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
- Admission to Hershey Park, which offers roller coasters, water rides, and more
- All meals are included, with exception of breakfast on day 2
- All taxes and tips included *Itinerary may change, depending on ticket availability.
per student based on
four students sharing
a room with two
May 28 - 9:00 pm
Unity Christian High School
Day 2 - May 29, 2024 - Wednesday - L & DWe’ll make a stop for breakfast, before arriving in our nation’s capital for our first day of touring. We will start with a visit to the Washington Monument*. After lunch at the Pentagon Mall we will visit the 9/11 Pentagon Memorial beforeheading to our hotel for a little R&R and settling in. After dinner, we will visit some memorials.
Day 3 - May 30, 2024 - Thursday - CB, L, & DWe will have breakfast at our hotel and then head to Mount Vernon, George Washington’s beautiful home. Following lunch, we will head back into D.C., where we will take a walk past SCOTUS and visit the Library of Congress. There will be some time to visit a museum or two before dinner and a night time memorial tour.
Day 4 - May 31, 2024 - Friday - CB, L, & DWe will start with a morning with the FBI Experience* at the FBI Headquarters building. We then will explore the history, narrative and impact of the Bible at the Museum of Bible. After lunch will visit the Holocaust Museum* and the Smithsonian Museums. Our dinner will be at Hard Rock Cafe before heading back to our hotel.
Day 5 - June 1, 2024 - Saturday - CB, L, & DOur last morning in Washington will be spent visiting Arlington Cemetery to witness the Changing of the Guard. After lunch, we will head north for an evening of roller coasters and water rides at Hershey Park. Afterwards, we will reboard our motorcoach and head for home.
Day 6 - June 2, 2024 - SundayWe will arrive back in West Michigan around 8:00 am.*Itinerary may change, depending on ticket availability