THE WISHING BRIDGE TOUR
- Special readings from author Viola Shipman (Wade Rouse) from the upcoming book The Wishing Bridge
- An exclusive Viola Shipman Swag Bag
- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach from Hudsonville, or Grand Rapids, MI
- Our signature breakfast to-go bag
- 4 meals: 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Accomodations at The Bavarian Inn
- Tour with make and take project at Frankenmuth Woolen Mill
- Demonstration and tasting at The Fudge Kitchen
- A visit to The Cheese Haus with a cheese tasting
- Time for shopping in downtown Frankenmuth, River Place Shops and Bronners
- Taxes and tips for all inclusions ~ Driver's tip is appreciated
- A Countryside Tours Director to see all the details of the trip
$629.00 single occupancy
$579.00 per person, triple occ.
$569.00.00 per person, quad occ.
Space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis!
Departure Points and Times: 7:30 am Hudsonville Park & Ride Lot: Exit 62 ~ I-196 (32nd Ave.) GPS Address: 4317 32nd Ave., Hudsonville, MI 49426 8:00 am Grand Rapids Park & Ride Lot: Exit 38 ~ I-96 (East Beltline, M-44/M-37) GPS Address: 3250 Deposit Dr. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Approximate Return: 7:30 pm
Day 2: Friday, October 20, 2023 (B & L)After a German breakfast, we will visit the Silent Night Chapel to enjoy a reading from Wade. We will have some shopping time at Bronner's before we head to Zehnder's for our lunch with a reading. Our next stop will be the covered bridge, with our last reading from The Wishing Bridge. We will end the day with some shopping at River Place Shops.
Approximate return time is 7:30 pm (no dinner stop)